Welcome to www.diamondcoatepoxy.com. This website is owned and operated by Diamond Coat Epoxy, LLC. By visiting our website and accessing or purchasing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as 'User Agreement'). This agreement is in effect as of February 15, 2018. We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
By visiting our website and accessing or purchasing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted practices or guidelines. Wherein, you understand and agree that:
1. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
3. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
4. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks, to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
5. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
6. You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
7. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising; and/or
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.diamondcoatepoxy.com employee(s) and/or representative(s).
8. We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
9. We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other third party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn't violate or infringe on any copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of Diamond Coat Epoxy, LLC, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our Resources.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Diamond Coat Epoxy, LLC and its affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
We accept returns for 30 days with a 20% re-stocking fee to customer. Product must be in original packaging *unopened* and all contents must be in box. Customer is to pay shipping. To return any items, they must be post marked no more than 30 days from the date of original order, any orders being returned that do not fall under those exact guidelines will be refused and no refund will be given. This is for all orders that are cancelled or returned. The refund will be returned in 7-10 business days from request of cancellation or return. Customer must return package through FedEx and no other carrier, otherwise, in case of damage, a damage claim can not be filed. You cannot refuse shipment. Must Accept shipment and take to FedEx to ship back to Diamond Coat, 787 Valley Ct, Grand Junction, CO 81505. If these instructions are not followed, you may be charged extra on shipping from your total return on top of the 20% restocking fee.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Shipments typically take 7-10 business days, If you have questions, please call.
Because we make this product in fresh batches, please note that we normally cannot expedite your shipment. If you need your product before 7 days, please give us a call for expedited shipping rates. 970.639.9338
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. If shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please call us to place an order. We will get you a custom shipping price.
For any shipments outside of the continental US, please expect slower shipping times. Customs duties or import taxes may be applied to your shipping costs. Countertop Epoxy is unable to predict which of these fees that may be applied to your shipment going to Canada. Countertop Epoxy is not liable to pay for these costs.
Orders over 100 lbs going to Alaska, Hawaii and outside of the U.S. call us for a quote.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Orders that have a different shipping and billing address will not be shipped until verified by phone with the customer.
When you receive your product, you must open it within one week of its arrival. This will ensure that if there is missing product, you can contact us immediately and we will be able to get turn in a claim to FedEx within their allotted time.
For any tracking inquiries, please email email@example.com
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
1. the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
2. the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
3. the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
4. any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
1. any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content; AND
2. no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Diamond Coat Epoxy, LLC or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement or in specific Diamond Coat Epoxy product warranties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Diamond Coat Epoxy, LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
In the event that a www.diamondcoatepoxy.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, www.diamondcoatepoxy.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. www.diamondcoatepoxy.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, www.diamondcoatepoxy.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
All content and materials available on www.diamondcoatepoxy.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Diamond Coat Epoxy, LLC, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Diamond Coat Epoxy, LLC. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with www.diamondcoatepoxy.com or purchasing www.diamondcoatepoxy.com products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with www.diamondcoatepoxy.com or to purchase www.diamondcoatepoxy.com products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by www.diamondcoatepoxy.com. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Diamond Coat Epoxy, LLC. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state court of the State of Colorado, Mesa County, Colorado, you hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, DIAMOND COAT EPOXY LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.